Wednesday 22 June 2011

Been in Barca and That




This is just a very quick post by way of an apology. I know it has been a ridiculous amount of time since my last post, and I won't insult you with excuses...ok I will. I am in desperate need of a new camera, I have been moving out of my shop, and have been in Barcelona. To try and not seem like a complete failure as a blogger, I thought I would show you a couple of photos of how beautiful Barcelona is. I know its just a couple of shots, but all the others are just of me and my friends drunk, and I'm sure you see enough of that from your own friends on facebook. As for my visit, I loved it, a beautiful city with so much going on, it may have just taken over New York as my favourite city in the world.



There was a big protest on while we were there, unsurprisingly the austerity measures are unpopular everywhere. I had to take this photo as I loved the green sign you can see in the middle, it says "Army of Love", not a great shot from me I admit, but I thought it was great how the Catalonians exercised their right of protest without destroying their beautiful city.


I will leave you with a picture of my new shoes and a promise that the blog posts will be a lot more frequent from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment