Wednesday 4 May 2011

Supermaxing it for Helen...



Another month and yet another jaunt to 'Supermax' for my good friend Helen's leaving party, I will miss her terribly, but I am very excited for all that the big smoke has in store for her. Once again Supermax was top class, Billy Woods making it impossible to leave the dancefloor and the "night out" lasting well into a beautiful Sunday afternoon, thankfully I was dressed for summer. I thought I would try a neckerchief for the first time too, I love the colour of this one and I usually use it as a pocket square. Apologies the pictures aren't the best, I fear my camera is terminally ill.


Neckerchief - We Love To Boogie
Shirt - Allsaints
Trench - Raf Simons



Me and the beautiful Helen wearing We Love To Boogie and channeling YSL's "le smoking"


Marina McLean and Jonathan Rippon, a pair of perfectly co-ordinated, jewel coloured, velvet sporting, bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment