Friday 10 December 2010

Super Silver From Bali...


When I was in Bali a couple of summers ago I came across this amazing shop selling silver, alongside the tourist stuff, they were selling the kind of rock'n'roll silver jewellery that you always see somebody else wearing.

Obviously I have came across this style of jewellery before in the likes of Harrods and Harvey Nichols, most likely McQueen, and certainly more than I can spend.

Basically this stuff is ideal for my shop and whilst its not exactly easy buying from them, its worth the 45 minutes at RBS trying to transfer a LOT of money into an indonesian bank and convincing the teller your not being scammed.

Available in the shop now....and online at www.welovetoboogievintage.com asap!

I'm having this bad boy....but don't worry a got a few of each.







1 comment:

  1. The skull ring I bought from you guys a few months back has been brilliant. Amazing quality. Looks like it's time to buy it a "friend"!

    ReplyDelete